Two of my passions are technology and community–especially, how technology can be used to create and sustain community, and how it can be used to open up communication.
Please check it out–it is well worth your time–whether this new or old to you, you will learn a lot.
Below is my 9 Post Series on how you can leverage technology in college ministry.
Formulating an Online Strategy for College Ministry
- Part 1–Simplicity, Flexibility, Cost and Speed.
- Part 2–The Purpose of Your Website
- Part 3–Why You Should Be Blogging
- Part 4–Using Facebook Effectively
- Part 5–How Twitter Can Catalyze Your Ministry
- Part 6–Using Social Network Platforms as Your Central Hub
- Part 7–Flickr, YouTube and Other Forms of Sharing and Streaming
- Part 8–Ministry Collaboration Using Wikis
- Part 9–Opening Up Your Ministry’s API