Two of my passions are technology and community–especially, how technology can be used to create and sustain community, and how it can be used to open up communication.
So I’m real excited that Cynthia Ware has a great, great post/presentation on Leveraging Technology to Support Community
Please check it out–it is well worth your time–whether this new or old to you, you will learn a lot.
Leveraging Technology to Support Community
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: homefellowships onlinecommunication)
Below is my 9 Post Series on how you can leverage technology in college ministry.
Formulating an Online Strategy for College Ministry
- Part 1–Simplicity, Flexibility, Cost and Speed.
- Part 2–The Purpose of Your Website
- Part 3–Why You Should Be Blogging
- Part 4–Using Facebook Effectively
- Part 5–How Twitter Can Catalyze Your Ministry
- Part 6–Using Social Network Platforms as Your Central Hub
- Part 7–Flickr, YouTube and Other Forms of Sharing and Streaming
- Part 8–Ministry Collaboration Using Wikis
- Part 9–Opening Up Your Ministry’s API