I know we all have our pet peeves when it comes to social networking sites and technology, so I thought you would enjoy this article, The Top 10 Social Networking Annoyances.
Here are the 10 they talk about:
- MySpace kitsch
- The worms crawl in
- LinkedIn is up tight
- Mobile social networking still kinda weak
- Ning: Too much porn
- Do I know you?
- Thanks for the ad! Here’s some spam
- Breaking up is hard to do (too hard)
- Zombies, pirates and other pointless Facebook applications
- Multiple social network syndrome
Definitely they are spot on with MySpace and it’s impossible to read profile pages with everyone’s crazy designs. That’s one of the main reasons I moved to Facebook. But now Facebook profiles are getting a little impossible to read with everyone’s applications that they are putting on them.
Do you have any pet peeves?