It seems like Facebook has just really exploded over the last couple of months. When I got on Facebook a couple of years ago it was basically my college students who I was friends with. Which makes sense since it began as a college social network.
But recently I have been connecting more and more with others, especially those in ministry. That being said, Chris Forbes just released the free e-book:
Check it out. I just started reading and really like it. It gives a really great case for why pastors, church leaders, etc. need to be on Facebook, and Greg Atkinson does an awesome job in the foreward to the book.
Here is a little blurb about the book on Chris’s site:
How to build relationships and connect with people using the most popular social network on the Internet. This 32 page e-book will help Pastors and other ministry leaders make the most of this great networking tool.
* How to make the most of your profile information
* Tips for Networking with People in Facebook
* All about groups, messages, poking, etc
* Brand Your Ministry
* Meet prospects for your church
* Learn more about the members in your church
* Fine tune your communication skills
* Testimonies from Pastors who use FaceBook
* and much more!